Monday, November 1, 2010

Colonic Irrigation Sheffield

Thanks! Happy birthday

Many thanks to all they remembered my birthday and let me greetings and livejournal entries (martuu, true that a Rabastan / Draco would be awesome?) and PM (Claudia, died with you, because when I read it, it was drunk xDDD), text messaging (xD Luni! was in the U.S. and my friends wanted to read it, obviously, I did the crazy xD), on facebook and smoke signals ;)

a good time:) I laughed sick, and I became very good gifts, I celebrated with my friends, my mother's family, went out to eat with my dad (finally ate Indian food! sueƱoy was my loved him, is delicious, so I recommended to all who have not tried;)), I saw the final chapters SPN, regaloneƩ, I studied a bit of administration, tried to write a little (although the heat is killing me Santiasco few neurons alive D:)

In short, a million thanks to they remembered it, and sorry so long, but never thought I'd so much at the weekend that was supposed to relax

xD Besos! Puto

0 comments:

Post a Comment