Apparently not see it coming
I have not enjoyed myself so on a reel
The missed (no reels, my school friends)
happened like this:
We arrived at my house, and I Nanchi after s to see "how sad your life." With the glee of someone who has just seen a movie you liked decided to make time until we could go to birthday Marian Simon's house (why he was doing his birthday Mariana ; you in his house? nobody knows. to what extent this relationship with Simon? nobody knows. Because these two terms and return and no one asks why it is very complicated)
With Nanchi decided to make a fool a while and we played ultrastar, someone pulled out a spliff and before I knew it we were dancing super Every body coordinated while singing Kung-Fu fighting WAS
At some point one of the two questions - "why we're dancing this wea?"
- "do not know! I can not stop moving! "and burst into laughter
went to give some juice to my sister, who was talking on skype with Silia and that to all Nanchi more bizarre because neither nor I could understand nothing of its conversacióny on to the silly and I had to get the stomach pain and uncontrollable laughter I I was lying on the ground by a ball
(My sister was super doped because of the new antidepressant you are taking, so I'm not sure that her conversation with a Silia was entirely consistent, which made it all more distorted)
It's time to go where the Mariana and at first was a little awkward because we did not know anyone and were almost indecently flown. There were about 30 people from engineering, we knew none, nor Nanchi and I were with the IQ to be sociable.
Simon hugged as I saw it the last time we met was about a ridiculous amount of time, and end up taking a couple of jellyshots because my friends like Simon are not like those of my university (Mass every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. That only made if softly and if you get dizzy, hide the devil is going to curse), my friends like Simon have jellyshots. But
Nico came after I gave a roncola, then I get happy he had not seen for centuries and the second was also broken roncola
Happy hair is longer, as a merger of Justin Bieber and the Jonas brothers, which of course made me bother him a bit. Happy said he was not the same immature in school, now is tough and takes creek and I did not believe anything he was telling me to change, because no one will give such a speech can approach remotely defining "Rude"
roncola Between the second and third glass of questionable content that I took during the night, Simon is approached from an arm on my shoulder saying "Karen Swift, the Karen always manages because is the best! "and I laughed because Simon always declares his love for people to cry when this drunk and ends with taking a bottle of tequila (Puritan and stale. and all the drinks you end up taking after , s of a point on a reel-only between friends, and only if you're at that point of drunkenness where taken directly from the bottle of tequila or vodka sounds like a great idea)
Gagged us, we laugh, I think a little
wajeó Marian other time was in the kitchen and chatting with Mariana Happy about life and get Simon offers another crest. I poured a full glass of vodka and we look saying, "Oops! - So the solution to excess alcohol in my drink down the glass was half three, and based on long shots of Puritan us did face contort into a grimace of disgust that ended with a cry of triumph and raised fists
The happy idiot threw Coca-Cola, and Coca-Cola vodka should be illegal because it destroys vodka and Coca-Cola ruins. But we were so elated that gave us the same. I take nearly all the glass and someone stole from me a drink now and then making a gesture of disgust monumentality
- "TAKING YOU WEA ESTAY?!"
- "vodka-cola"
- "because Xuxa? "
-" because happy is a moron "
and went laughing
At one point, after the usual displays of affection between me
Simony -" I love Karen wn , eri the prettiest "
-" whore Simon did not know everything that I missed weon "
-" I knew it was going to be able to forget wn. I'm not going to ever forget "
All this as we hugged, because we always do that. There's nothing unusual. is like a ritual of the reels with people of course. Nanchi ends on the floor, buleamos a happy, Marian Simony the clutch, someone Webe to Nico to talk with that tone that says "ouch! galla! is that I can not believe it! swear! ". Pancho says or does something that has us all lying on the floor laughing and Simony I declare our unconditional eternal love
Nothing unusual about that
Simon Except this time put me against a wall, his hand on the left side of my face and leaning against the wall, leaving half his arm locked.
came and said - "Karen, if you want, procesai after all this, what it means, but now ..."
and approached within inches of my face until he stopped Marian . The
bother, he said to let him calm, but appeared to be an important issue and there were more people involved so it was I was
Malagana something like in shock
0 comments:
Post a Comment