Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Do I Need To Soak The Seeds For A Chia Pet

Bottom Community Project! Draco

Hello people!

Well, a while ago I said I wanted to try a bit of fandom to see if a project progressed. Right now [info] sui_tan I have spoken, and has been the last push to convince me to do so. The plan is to have a community similar to bottom_draco in English, where fans of the bottom! Draco in English can post everything about the fair and share the interesting things, fics, arts, doujinshi, paper crafts, fanvids, etc, etc. with respect. In my flist

enough people must have the bottom fan! Draco ... or not?

The thing is, I've begun to build the community, and I want someone kind and time not like me, could make a banner to promote it, or any header picture to use. [info] in_a_yaoi this is a small stick for you and cheer me xD.

And go! there's nothing sexier than a good art / fic / doujinshi bottom! Draco: D

PS: spread the word if you're interested, or comment here if you want help with anything;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment