Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hydrocodone And Cyclobenzaprine

Drabble Contest bottom_draco_es

Drabble: no title
Fandom: Inception
Pairing: Arthur / Eames
Warnings: none, 154 words, made months ago "? I have no time orientation * * shruggs for meme [info] inception_esp Anyway, I have changed details, so it's not the same.

I could see at home every time they had a case together. I saw him advance with measured steps and care, your costume perfectly tidy begging for something that is messy. His little smile, scoring just those subtle dimples that begged to be licked.

could see it running if necessary, and shoot as accurate as the best. Know the basis for its labyrinths, so derided and accused of being lacking in creativity, because he knew so well that if one day discovered a variation would be because something happened that shook its foundations and could not stand not knowing the reason. the not be right.

That's why after not seen for months after that night in Taiwan, where again they were in a dream, he knew that things had indeed changed. That he had managed to change things Arthur.

-Goodnight Mr. Eames.





Advertising is for the meme of "sticks out!" and make drabbles on the 7th movie ... I could not find the html for advertising, but here is the link ;)

PS: I just realized I have no icon Inception D:!

0 comments:

Post a Comment