Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fugitive Recovery Agent In Indiana

juntación martuu and great Chilean shournalera!

lj, I erased more than half of the inning ¬ ¬

1 -. Happy Birthday [info] martuu ! I hope you had a great, and I owe the gift, because considering the comfortable sea of evidence and the arena rich papers, practical and beautiful fanning me, take the time to write is something you know little : D Anyway, later that soon xD I will give it ... and if not, feel free to bother me fed up and demand it xD

2 -. CHILEAN! : D there will be a mega giant sausage to the Chilean junta (the new chilean way Piñera said xD) where we will gather to squeal and fangirl and meet a great time: D if you know someone in your corner of the Chilean journal, avi , sale, you free advertising, which is the new way to combat STDs and visit xD journals [info] sordida, [info] tesinazucar , [info] lyeth and a- [info] lunatic for more info.

Plan:
When? 18-19 December (after the events, examinations and other forms of legalized torture today)
Where? At the top of Cerro San Cristobal, lest anyone look ugly and meaningless shrieks. If you are a region, there is no excuse for not coming ... we can always see that a house makes you a little hole in the dog house: D! "Purpose
? else know each other all purpose? To meet in person to the other, and know that not a result of your delusional mind in a dream without end .... or something equally dramatic now I can not think.
So, talk! say if you think so, if you like, if you prefer to go to a bathroom with thorns before they know .. xP whatever

Third, in the remainder of the week, and it is obvious, considering that I am in testing and during those seconds that instead of studying you do to look at the vacíoy get all these great ideas, I have thought of something for the HP fandom, but first I need to do a marketing study on the subject: P

xDDDD PD: sorry lack of lj-cut, but I want you all to see everything: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment