Drabble: bottom challenge! Draco Advertising
Drabble: Snowman
Fandom: HP
Pairing: H / D
Warnings: None
Words: 480 ~
Challenge: first round the image of the snowman:)
Beta : no. LoA
I do not know why I take so long to get this fic D:, to see if I meet the other challenges soon. Oh, and lousy title is really bad.
- Oi, wait! Draco cried, watching the brown running down the hill, causing the snow to jump around, filling the edge of his cloak with frost.
still could not believe that Harry would have been brave enough to accept the invitation Malfoy Manor that her mother had spread. Just had seven months together, beginning their relationship after a chance meeting at one of the celebrations for the anniversary of the end of the war, but he felt as though they days, the need between the two was palpable. "Hurry-
could hear the voice of Harry, from where he had stopped, sitting on his knees in the snow while trying to focus the eyes on him.
"Merlin, Harry, I can not believe I've been running both for a little Snow sighed kneeling beside him, trying to control the breath, watching the happy smile on the lips of the dark while trying to raise his arms a lot of snow in front of him.
-You have very poor physical condition, "mocked, starting to build a ball attempt, interrupted by a blow of snow in his neck. Hey! -Claimed, trying to shake the snow, shaking the slide under your clothes feel, melting against your skin. "I do not
say that I have poor physical condition, "said Draco, pouting, while dodging a ball straight to his face. Sacándole tongue, appeared a blanket, covering Masy still preventing your clothes wet snow. Harry wanted to freeze doing ... something snow did not mean he had to suffer the same fate. Snuggling a bit, watched the dark play, constantly moving, gathering more snow and walking a few feet around branches and looking for other things.
-Ready, "called Harry, retreating a few steps, covering his view whatever they had, turning to look at him with eyes shining with excitement. Tell me what you think, "he whispered proudly, stretching a hand to lure him with his hand.
"It is beautiful ..." he said, noting the snowman ... or attempted. The branches that served as arms were a bit long, his body was not very well formed, the grass that used hair was beginning to fall, and considering all the snow that Harry has joined together, was rather small. But the face of emotion to it, not allowed to tell the truth.
- Really? It is the first time I have one-on Hogwarts never occurred to me, and not small ....
Yes, it's beautiful, "Draco murmured, smiling and taking his hand, kissing a long time, thanking the deity that was closer to the shoulder next to him . Let's go to the mansion. Mom must have made hot chocolate.
Holding her waist, she felt happier than he had been in many years.
~. ~
Weekend:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment