Sunday, March 29, 2009

What Men Underwear Colour Women Prefer

the details are what most strange

As I remember, wrote these ... whatever they are called. I can not give you an unspeakable name without being corny.
basically are moments I remember from time to time.



"- you're crazy
- huacho calm, relax, I have everything under control

- but you'd better because if we run short you the balls weighed

Nanchi

soncarron river while the volume rose even more radio (I'm sure we could hear the entire block)

luckily the street was practically deserted when he turned in a corner at breakneck speed. Rotation force threw me straight into the driver's seat helplessly. color had a claim on the tip of the tongue, when I ran to join his eyebrows arched and his exprecion naughty nanchi

- hey, if you wanted me, have said before

- smiled despite myself, I prefer bury me alive

nanchi river and I rush to put the seat belt to avoid a similar situation

- the Karen wants me - sang

- to want you first have to get you a tula

- a big?

- preferably, thank you, and since we are also a

nanchi brain turned to laugh and I bowed again prey to the power of a new curve, this time to the window. and this while protecting the belt

- know? when my kids do not want to use a seat belt, I do take a car ride with you for life traumas and always use the fucking belt. should put a picture of yourself as propaganda

nanchi gullet river just before stopping at a traffic light (that was something). I look at the driver side and made the engine rujir post a clear invitation to a career as

gave the green light, went out boasting of his victory. I shook my head half resignation and half amused, muttering an "idiot" I do not know if I get to hear


++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++

agradesco
-te I've come to look but ... Would you mind driving a little faster?

- I can not I have to stop at every corner, there may be children small game, and if I go fast I will not see .- said with a straight face as if I had done made sense DECD. to face circumstances will answer

-chicken, no children playing in the street at twelve o'clock

- Anakaren you never know, you never know

let out a exasperated snort not be the case I think your mother cares about denatured

simply smile without removing your eyes from the road, stopping at least eight seconds more on a street, all lights, it looked deserted. I shot the

eyes Who knew that I was ever going to miss the wild ways of managing nanchi?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- how you going? Going to lose ? 're missing?
- Shut up I can not play dj max if you're talking about me
- uuy! what happens? not that women can do two things at once assuming

lost the game, look at the grin on the type, lessened by the stupid smile that always wore

- not all women, and your voice is so irritating that any

desconcentraria happy

rio- assumes that men can not do it, you're like a man

- you can do?

- of course I can

smiled intention-laden see, that's because you are happy woman

river shaking his head that's so ... TU

- what? tell you're a woman? You know, I like honesty above all happy

gullet river, shaking his head, and t I got ready to play another game with the PSP that had so kindly lent me

simon

+++++++++++ we were

+++++++++++++++++ at lunchtime, I was as usual, doing nothing in particular during the half hour in which I was deprived of lunch and leave the room (except for those rare days when my sisters gave to drag any be living with them outside to eat, to "see the sun" as if that bitch helium ball was not there every day, or as if I care. for what was. I was sitting in the teacher's desk , haciendo nada cuando veo a happy caminar solemnemente hacia mi (cosa rara, happy mas solemne, nah, no funciona)

-A nakaren tengo que hablar seriamente contigo

juro que a veces lo intento, ser mas paciente y all that, or at least be less bad with it but the "On what?" mocking let go (that I came out, enrealidad) was the soul. not that it is cruel and will go to hell for this or something

- I'm always flat agarri Webe pal, and do not listen to me and me alone

said it all so quickly that at first capture well (I'm half deaf) and interrupted him with a " ah?"

- I'm flat agarri I always Webe

pal and this time, I admit, it was on purpose

- what?

- I'm flat agarri I always Webe

pal - like?

- ARHG, I'm always flatter me ... ah! queer! estai doing it again! you can not talk!

clear that anger is not happy, or maybe yes, but grace because you end up doing just laughing at the end of the sentence. I was laughing from the "how?" and when it was happy half indignant, half fun and giving me a complete basket case, I was still chuckling at his own expense. in good, no buling or anything ...

oh, shit, I'm going to hell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment