commentary by two chapters but should not write anything .. (I should study but hell is not my fault that Kripke is the fucking master)
first
4x16 omfg!
seriously performances jensen loves me not, I get, I love that actor and I love her character and makes her mortified face, glassy eyes and that "i cannot cass do it "was like" oh shit, I'm in love again dean "and made me fall in love q Castiel a little when he first called" cass "
certainly ruby liked me until she said "sammy." hey! you can stay up to type anything you want (no one blames you woman, watch it no more), but only tells dean sammy! dammit
not having dean, but I hear him say melts "baby" to the impala, "sammy" the good guy is nearly two meters, and "cass" ... an angel who always look with furrowed brow and large eyes
questions ok I admit I love Castiel
hooked at first did not want so much to the character that I knew I had set for it, but is ... ahhh good that Kripke is going to do IF you know how it works minds of fangirls.
nothing to say when he said "i do Have Doubts" I yield to Kripke and Castiel and fell into the trap
now goes to the Dean / Castiel eh? I mean ARE YOU DOING CANON. And I thought it would be 100 percent of Winchester and now I get to those scenes ...
"I do not know whether it works but would do anything because they had to do this"
Castiel beside Dean's bed, having trouble with "objectivity" because of his "sympathies" and affection for Dean, I mean, HELLO Subtext! YOU AS THE 50 PERCENT OF THE SERIES!
Ruby gave me a bad feeling, uriel has given me a bad feeling ever, that roll of humans are roaches, well, that made me an idea, but really did not think it was the same who killed the angels, nah , really Uriel, who divorced in cass Quete good, were very ugly and rule all day, besides, cass is best viewed with dean or anna. Alastair
and, well, I loved that part when dean was preparing to torture and the unfortunate he sings. that's my favorite type of villain, bad bad, even when tortured. making jokes with the son of a bitch and a half broken out of his head, alestilo the Joker, of course.
winchester john is the man, a hundred years the bastard and nothing, in short, it is not my favorite, and still believe that as a parent was not the best but, come on you must admit. the guy was tough as nails and sweating ESCAC these macho that testosterone up
eyes I bow to this chapter, really
about 4x17
good, is a typical fill that place us after a helluva episode, but that he will do, is supernatural and even their Fillers are the ostia.
to see that I began to think so, seeing sam and dean if you play the role of siblings and history plan "I think I know you, we should hunt together" is like, no, romantic history of united Ghostbusters fate or something, it was like awwww Winchester number umpteenth time series
the Ghostfacers honorable mention, and I sincerely believe that Kripke loves those guys, seriously, are your sleep mary series or something
detail memories of dean: bobby and his father and his mother Ellen ... no, I found it cute. I think Bobby is a good character, those who want to not die ever. walk you to know that beneath that cap, but boby personal opinion is great and hold the boby / ellen porq old deserves
in short I liked the episode, filled or not, provided that out of the frame giving you as little scenes that leave you awww and make you want more of the characters (the filling of naruto should learn from Kripke ... those damn) is not nearly as good as the 16, but that's going a bit of chapter and you feel like even marry him. but 17 was good, also gave us the bonus of the executive dean in sexy and good plan, which spent hanger type, might dress in rags and it would still be ... well, dean.
just
0 comments:
Post a Comment