PSU:::: Drugs::::
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Skype Not Detecting My Webcam
From what you write when you are first under the influence of marijuana:
"It's hard to focus on only one point. I promised to write when she was drugged, but there are so many thoughts that crowd simultaneously is difficult to explain to me.
Indeed, at this point, I have little ability to hold the thoughts, which in a second sounds cohesive, NEXT is just a shadow of the next, and a projection cheap, headless or arguments the former.
deducted I start a sentence thinking in black and pillow term thinking, however, contrary to any sign of holding to be my personality, this ... sense to think of everything and nothing to see me it fascinating, both as a learning experience
Shooting
memory blows me suggest a fit of laughter (internally, of course, at this moment, my muscles respond to a tenth of my mind orders issued) just now I was back. Say you could not find more grace in the sudden slowing of mus muscle the irony that I had to devise my mother preferred that speed rather than the normal.
I thought Simon had much reason, if all the burn, there would be no crashes due to excessive speed, all would handle at 15km per hour, most speakers would not touch nobody would be embarrassed! ! What I Said Usually being of those people that exasperating slowness, and now at this amazing effect! Could not conceive of any trouble!
And that every word I write, a thousand questions about the unfortunate term I put before or after the writing, theory, calligraphy and etymologies, things to be lucid, even under the pressure of a note atinaríaa make
Sometimes this pé simo, sometimes brilliant, and other inconsistencies. I've even given up the idea to reread the writing to continue the thread of the issue, playing hide and seek with my mind, which have touched him, and not very good looking
I have a story good, a writer would not be lacking in plot
I can not imagine what painters, although I have heard of the truth is that I find it odd someone who can masterfully manipulate the brush, ignoring the slowing of the limbs
What else I can say? I could not go into detail, obviously because of my tiny ephemeral and the ability to retain memories chosen to transfer thoughts to keyboard. Can you name them? Planes, complicated and intractable plans to avoid discovery by the mother, the time out occasionally, just to prove something to the second then I will not take into account
For if anything started, or at least that is what I'm sure at this time, the conviction was for being in my right mind ever would be able to write something like this, so, with this feeling. And it is curious that use the words out of my mind to describe my normal state, when I am now I feel more out of my mind than ever. "
Indeed, at this point, I have little ability to hold the thoughts, which in a second sounds cohesive, NEXT is just a shadow of the next, and a projection cheap, headless or arguments the former.
deducted I start a sentence thinking in black and pillow term thinking, however, contrary to any sign of holding to be my personality, this ... sense to think of everything and nothing to see me it fascinating, both as a learning experience
Shooting
memory blows me suggest a fit of laughter (internally, of course, at this moment, my muscles respond to a tenth of my mind orders issued) just now I was back. Say you could not find more grace in the sudden slowing of mus muscle the irony that I had to devise my mother preferred that speed rather than the normal.
I thought Simon had much reason, if all the burn, there would be no crashes due to excessive speed, all would handle at 15km per hour, most speakers would not touch nobody would be embarrassed! ! What I Said Usually being of those people that exasperating slowness, and now at this amazing effect! Could not conceive of any trouble!
And that every word I write, a thousand questions about the unfortunate term I put before or after the writing, theory, calligraphy and etymologies, things to be lucid, even under the pressure of a note atinaríaa make
Sometimes this pé simo, sometimes brilliant, and other inconsistencies. I've even given up the idea to reread the writing to continue the thread of the issue, playing hide and seek with my mind, which have touched him, and not very good looking
I have a story good, a writer would not be lacking in plot
I can not imagine what painters, although I have heard of the truth is that I find it odd someone who can masterfully manipulate the brush, ignoring the slowing of the limbs
What else I can say? I could not go into detail, obviously because of my tiny ephemeral and the ability to retain memories chosen to transfer thoughts to keyboard. Can you name them? Planes, complicated and intractable plans to avoid discovery by the mother, the time out occasionally, just to prove something to the second then I will not take into account
For if anything started, or at least that is what I'm sure at this time, the conviction was for being in my right mind ever would be able to write something like this, so, with this feeling. And it is curious that use the words out of my mind to describe my normal state, when I am now I feel more out of my mind than ever. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment