Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Raisin In The Sun Screenplay

Drabble: The party's fart

Drabble: The party's fart
Hermione Fandom: HP
Pairing: Harry / Draco
Rating: PG
Words: 710 ~
Warnings: Nothing, a whiner Draco and nothing more;)
Summary: Draco is forced to attend year-end celebration of the fart of Hermione. Even in his mind sounded ridiculous
LoA: for the challenge of community bottom_draco_es 'Fiesta in the ministry. " I was with other drabbles half done, I'll try to post before January 6

xD Hearing the sound of people in the room, felt increasingly more boring. The party that Granger had planned to celebrate the new year was definitely the most boring thing I had seen in years, including the time that somehow ended up accompanying a Blaise Tea Party with a lot of Hufflepuffs (which deny to death if anyone wondered what ). Noting

Loony Lovegood walk with a robe that description was not possible to see Longbottom refuge in one of the bar stools liquor so as not to hear the constant chatter of the host , and the girl-chasing weasel Dean Thomas, was sure that the idiots at the Ministry simply does not know where to spend the money, leaving a respectable party that had been in the hands of a deranged extremist and Granger, who had planned to use the party as a political platform for his famous SPEW.

take another glass of whiskey, he wished he could leave the party sucks, but barely took fifteen minutes today. Even he osarĂ­aa exposed to the fury of Granger.

Turning around, crashed into a warm body ... that left him soaked with whiskey in his hand.

"Hell, you can not see where you walk," he hissed, silenced when he saw the funny look of Harry.

"So you dare to come," muttered the dark, waving her wand and by removing the taint of whiskey in his clothes.

"Of course," said Draco, raising his chin, trying to hide the blush that was struggling to climb on her cheeks to feel the magic of the Auror in his skin crackle. I would not give the taste Granger did scare me to say that the New Year celebration of the ministry.

- Not even his fart achieve that? He asked mockingly, as he held her elbow and guided him to a table with refreshments.

"No, not even that," muttered with a smile, losing quickly to see Lovegood go sighing about animals exist alongside them. I want to go, "whined Draco, containing the cry of" those fucking animals do not exist, lunatic, because I knew if I said it, Harry is really angry.
-Llegaste
half an hour ago, "said Harry, looking at his wristwatch that Draco had given him for Christmas. Not yet or eleven at night. "But

think about it, "hissed Draco, holding in one hand a thin glass of champagne and the other lacing his fingers with Harry. If we leave now, arrive early to my apartment, I will place some food on the carpet that you like, and we welcome the year of a better way than in the Halloween party hiss Granger-ended desperate to hear the incessant noise of the talk of women.

"I think I understand your point," muttered Harry, hiding a smile to see the desperation in the face Draco. But I'm not sure enough to convince me then endure the wrath of Hermione at lunch where the Weasley morning.

"Really, Harry, anything as long as we go," Draco whispered, watching Longbottom finally separated from the bar and walking in his direction.

"Oh, okay, and you pray so beautiful," murmured the dark, holding her waist and pressed against his body. I hear you praying just as the twelve-added, biting his ear, before disappearing under the astonished gaze of Neville and Hermione, who followed him closely.

I can not believe that Harry is gone with Malfoy, "gasped the woman, covering her mouth. We had said nothing about his family. We will come tomorrow in the food, "said narrowing his eyes, planning his speech.

-Go way out of the closet, "murmured the first downing of a drink a glass of wine, sorry take so long to get close to the couple. Now he was obliged to follow Hermione, who had left behind his calculating look, to observe with an education in the face gesture.

"Hey, Neville, did not let me finish what they tell you about elves during their mating cycle.

~ ~ Weekend: D (or no)

0 comments:

Post a Comment