Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Preparation H In Spanish

One shot: Turquoise Satin c and d

Title: Satin turquoise.
Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing: H / D, Blaise Zabini
Gender: Flangst (Fluff and angst), humor.
Words: 3380 ~
Warnings: Slash, explicit sex men, bondage, use of gag-ball (no idea how to say in English) and innuendo of infidelity, BDSM and sub-space \u0026lt;3
Summary: Harry believes that Draco obscures all him, so with Blaise, try to pressure him to do so. Than the idea that Harry had in mind is totally irrelevant.
Beta: [info] kaiserin_t
LoA: This is a gift fic [info] loyle , made with love :) I tried to make as many hints as I Blarry possible, just for you xD I'm glad you enjoyed it. I was seconds away from putting fisting and a thousand things, and I held back at the last moment xD but I know I will make a follow pornosa all. And Tammy, I accept your marriage proposal, but I think it's actually xD renewal of vows.


- Are you sure it's a good idea?

The atmosphere in the small restaurant was warm and welcoming, which probably was not common environment of the person in front of him. I had the impression that Brown was coming to a place more quickly, a pub and a dance floor where everyone flirting with impunity.

"Of course it's a good idea, Potter," said Zabini, leaning back in his chair before raising his glass and toast to a little over the edge of it, watching almost as his prey or something similar.

"Do not get ideas, Zabini," Harry muttered, squinting and drinking part of the wine glass before placing it with more force than necessary on the table.

"I remember you, Potter, Draco who feels that it does not deliver everything, you," hissed Zabini, letting his voice back a couple of deeper tones as he fixed his look at Harry, depredadoramente. I remember very well when we were at Hogwarts, Draco was clearly vocal in telling me everything he wanted.

Before he knew it, Harry's hand had shot, holding his wrist and squeezing painfully.

"I do not want to hear about this way of Draco growled, her green eyes flashing with anger veiled.

"Okay, okay," snorted the dark, holding his wrist once free, holding the complaint, knowing what he could if pressed the buttons of Gryffindor. Again taking a sip of his drink, he tried to hide his smile when he saw Harry's nervous gesture, looking back if Draco appeared at the door of the room.

was not sure if the idea had been put to Potter was actually to help, or just have some fun at the expense of Ely the blond. Draco knew he was jealous (he had to hear enough ranting while Potter was in a relationship with Ginny Weasley and then with that blond Hufflepuff), to know that the very idea that Potter had to put together several times during the week he would be enough to make him angry and ready a mass to mark territory. He was sure that what convinced him to help him, was simply the goodness of his heart not access front row to see the pair discussing imperfect.

That was just a side benefit.

"Hey, Potter, you could make an attempt to look at me and not to the door every two seconds. I suppose you want to do the scene a little convincing, right? She whispered, stretching a hand to posarla gently on the forearm of the dark, sliding his fingers lightly on the pulse of Harry, knowing that the eyes of anyone that would be a cry of privacy. Removing

hand as if he had burned, Potter frowned, annoyed.

"Do not get ready," he murmured, taking the cup back and shunning the eyes. Nor do I think that Draco more harm than it sounds and you go with lies.

"Probably, Draco will be furious with this, make a scandal in his department, take your things and go away where his parents, thus ended a year of couples with Chico-lived-to-be-cheating. Maybe even marry the first idiot that Lucius Malfoy present, pure spite, "said Zabini, stirring a few times a glass of wine, as if only he'd said the weather at Harry, not that their relationship was probably thrown away.

- What? He gasped, leaning on the table right there ready to kill the dark if that avoided a fight with the blonde.

"What you heard" he said, taking one of the little cakes from the table before taking a bite. The point is, that you tie to your bed, avoid shouting and do hear it all a lie, then fucking properly, and so do not remember that this was our plan, "he said as if it were the most obvious idea of the earth, wiping the remains carefully crumbs and powdered sugar.

felt his pulse accelerated to imagine Draco tied in his bed, begging for more. I already had done, he reminded himself, knowing that when the blond had tied to the headboard, was when they started some of their problems. Blinking several times, tried to focus on the man before him and not the ideas in his head. It would be good addition to Draco get caught on a date with Zabini, had an erection.

Looking at the man before him, smiling, leaned far enough to remove the napkin and wipe the brown part of the chin that remained sprinkled with sugar.

-Ehh, sorry, "mumbled Harry, pulling his hand, knowing that the gesture could be taken as too intimate, freezing in the position to feel the chill a look through his neck.

"I think that you screwed up just in time, Zabini Potter whispered slyly, leaning back in his chair, looking at someone behind him with a sly smile.

"I see, Potter, when I suggested trying to get along better with my friends, I took to the extreme," hissed Draco, by standing beside the table, staring at him, tightening wand tightly in one hand.

-Ehh, no, Draco, is not what it seems ... "stammered Harry, standing up, terrified for a moment to see a blonde with a look back injury.

"Silence," barked Draco, squinting angrily. I think you'd better not stay talking, or whatever with Blaise said, pointing to dark to continue monitoring the discussion between the couple, knowing that it was not expedient to call the attention n over him. Sure we'll see how long it will last for fidelity. Will be perfect for each other, "he hissed, diverted for a moment to look at his friend. O ex-friend, rather. And you, traitor ... "waving the wand quickly, you cast a spell, before disappearing from the restaurant.

- Draco! "Clinging to the coat, Harry disappeared with him, could hear the hysterical cry Zabini before being wrapped in the tunnel of the apparition.

~. ~


Staggering on the floor, he saw the look Mad blonde before her away toward his room.

-called Draco, feeling his heart in his throat, cursing a thousand times by the idiocy of having relied on what Zabini suggested.

"Get out of here, Potter, Draco shouted, closing the door in his face and throwing spells end all he knew, begging them to be sufficient to achieve to keep all their stuff and then leave with his mother.

"Draco, listen to me," said, perfectly hear the sound of closet doors and luggage to hit the ground, trying to hurry to dismantle all spells on the door.

"I told you to go, right? Or now than blind you deaf? Go to Zabini, as you have done all these days, "he growled, pulling hard all their coats in a suitcase, angry enough not to worry if wrinkled. And no, it was hurt or injured, he was angry, not that it mattered. With a couple of days with his mother, and all the suitors who wanted to introduce her father has long forgotten complete fucking idiot to cheat on outside the bedroom door.

-moron, stupid, crap either-cursed, throwing each garment and shoe in the corresponding trunk.

"Draco, stop," panted Harry, finally entering her bedroom, watching helplessly as the blonde finished packing his things.

- You think I want to hear what you say? Draco hissed, throwing one of his shoes in the head. I told you you left, "he added, waving his wand to retrieve the shoe and throw it back.

"I'm not leaving until I hear," said Harry, dodging, before embarking on the blond, both falling on the bed.

"Let me, you cursed infidel Draco growled, turning Harry's arms, stretching his face to bite what was within reach, which was the biceps brown.

"Ouch," he complained, further tightening more grip, caught between his body and the mattress, dropping enough to draw his wand and whispered a quick incarcerus .

- How dare you do this? Draco cried, blushing quickly, pulling the strings tightly that bound his wrists and forearms together, and they tied his legs, connecting elbows tightly against her knees.

"Because I want you to hear what I have to say," Harry muttered, feeling something twisted in her stomach, noticing the blond next to him so helpless, completely tied up, lying on its side being almost in the fetal position, trying to move both free.

I do not want to hear anything you have to say, "he hissed angrily. If not let me go right now, sue you for theft and abuse, and not rest until I see you in Azkaban, whether or not the Savior of the wizarding world, "he muttered, pulling the strings, irritating the skin quickly Pá ; outlet.

"Do not let leave this room until you hear that I tell you, "Harry whispered, coming up at the height of the blond head, removing a couple of strands clear they were getting in his eyes, letting out a scream strangled to see the rapid movement of the blonde, feeling teeth buried in his fingers, biting hard. Draco, demons, "he complained, holding her cheeks the other hand, his fingers digging hard to force him to open the jaw. Removing them quickly noticed how they had marked teeth perfectly fair, even breaking the skin in some parts.

"Let me go now," hissed Draco, leaving to move completely, looking coldly. All I could do to be coldly reclined, flushed and tousled hair completely.

"I think Harry murmured, licking the little blood from the wounds," that what I will do is put a mooring in the mouth to avoid biting me again, "he hissed, feeling a wave of power and pleasure to see the eyes of Draco opened his eyes dilated enormously and, while looking at it.

Maybe now understand a little better than what Zabini concerned with how to solve the problem of his alleged infidelity with Draco. Just had to take it in the literal sense.

Waving the wand blond, became one of the robes on the bed in one of those soft plastic balls, with two long ribbons of the same suit silk at each end.

- What are you doing? Draco muttered, wringing her hands under supporting his shoulders, blushing even more if possible, avoid trying to put it succeed.

"I said. If you want to have to do it the hard way, and I will, "Harry hissed, holding her cheeks tightly, pressing it again to force him to open his mouth, placing the ball quickly before I could spit. Gripping the ends of the ribbons on his skull, tied, whispering an apology to pull hair accidentally. Hearing

drowned the groans of Draco, knelt beside him, trying again to remove the strands that went into their eyes and were trapped under the ropes, letting out a sigh when she noticed the blond squirm on the bed so that no touch him.

Draco murmured, almost as if he were talking to a frightened horse. Placing a hand on his forehead, pressed slightly, preventing his continued shunning contact. I have not deceived, nor do I do, "he continued, removing the locks, noting that little was calmer, though still looking angry. And hurt.

Merlin! How grieved to see that look, thought Harry, closing his eyes for a moment, wanting to kill Zabini for suggesting something so stupid as to give the idea that he was cheating, and, incidentally, killing himself, for having ignored.

"Do not cheat," he repeated, use whatever Draco closer, holding his shoulders, until you can put the head of blond on his lap, sliding his fingers through his hair, knowing how much relaxed with it, hating even more to feel his face buried against her stomach, trembling slightly. Breathing

long, tried to gather the courage to continue with his confession.

"Do not kid yourself, all I wanted was ... I do not know, you could push you to fully open with me," she murmured, her voice sounding more like a question rather than a statement. The last time I felt like something was missing, letting out a sigh when Draco hit him in the stomach with your forehead. Not to deceive, but you were not saying what you felt, what you wanted.

>> Of course, stupid me, I found nothing better to Zabini ask what could be, having the wonderful idea that jealousy would be good, "he murmured, stroking blonde's neck, feeling each vertebra, knowing how much Draco relaxed with it. I know, I know She whispered, watching him roll his eyes, thanking heaven that Draco had calmed down, and now only observe calmly, and with desire, if the brightness of his eyes clouded and flushing that began to cover her neck were any signs. Confirming, in outlining his brows, stroking her cheeks until they touch the delicate turquoise satin ribbons that tightened the skin under them, making Draco let go a low moan as her eyelids fluttered, narrowing Ndolo languidly. Wishing

try everything that Draco was allowing see-find-him, slipped his hands, brushing his lips are red, in sharp contrast with the ball between his teeth, gently caressing the broken skin under the ropes on his wrists, feeling it quiver their hands.

I meant to let him know if something bothered him, but seeing how deeply relaxed with each touch, each gentle tug of the strings tight against his body, he would not disturb him, understanding exactly what was needed Draco . I knew the concept: when you first had told Ron and Hermione that he was gay, the last I was harassed with all sorts of books about some totally outrageous and other useful and interesting. And understand that Draco wanted to get rid of all control, to be left in their hands and accept all that you surrender, made something in his chest puffed up with heat. Now I could understand why he had taken so much free of it, considering that most valuing what Malfoy was the control and power over themselves and others.

Retiring slowly, held the wand in one hand while holding a Draco with the other, feeling their eyes veiled follow his movements, uttering a cry to feel off.

"Shh, quiet," he muttered, waving his wand up his clothes away, before turning his attention to the blond, thinking about the best way to keep content and comfortable. Muttering a spell, removed the clothes he wore at the time Draco, leaving it completely exposed, with only the strings tight and rough covering.

Standing over him, tried to wrap his body, trapping him the ropes and disappearing tightly in his arms, trying to keep the pressure as long as possible, letting out a sigh as he felt the blond boiling skin against hers.

slowly position in bed, adjusted his forearms with legs putting him up on his knees and shoulders, causing your spine to stay with a delicious curve, ending at its rear elevation, fully prepared to do like while his face was resting on the bedspread, the film inevitably ball licking. Inspired

whispered the spell, keeping in mind
conjure ... "Perfect," whispered
Harry, watching the turquoise satin ribbons appear from his wand tightly binding his left leg with the left forearm, doing the same with the right side, the warm pressure on his chest, almost unbearable to hear the wail of the blond dolls while moving slightly, proving how tight they were.

Throwing aside the wand was placed back on Draco, hugging against her body, filling his cheeks with kisses and skin within reach, receding tortuously, with soft bites at each protrusion of the column blonde licking brands before move forward, stroking his ribs, holding his arms and carefully pulling the tapes. I wanted to have a thousand hands to touch each piece of skin at their disposal, and yet, he was content knowing that now they had crossed the last barrier to Draco, there was nothing to prevent him from be well again.

Nearing the end of its run, bent over, wanting to have free range to hear the little blonde groans, so loosing tapes carefully managed to take the ball from between his teeth, kissing the red marks on his cheeks and corners, drinking every sob of Draco as his fingers touched her entrance, rubbing his thumb, feeling perfectly every muscle pressing against his fingertip. Whispering a spell without a wand lubricant, pressed gently but relentlessly, feeling the muscle yield and tightened around him, as if to leave it entirely inside.

Sitting on his heels, watched his finger disappear into the blond, changing the index and middle, pushing up the knuckles, curved, smiling at bow and hit Draco his fists, his fingers moving on, knowing he was massaging his prostate again and again.

Harry Draco murmured, trying to separate her legs, giving it the perfect place to sit between them.

"Mine," said Harry, lubricating his erection, before pressing the tip, feeling the small entrance tightened around him.

"Yes, yes," he gasped, lifting her hips, trying to get a couple of centimeters to slide into it.

Surrounding him with his body, finished pushing, letting out a deep moan noticing his testicles hit against the soft skin of blond, wanting to stay forever so hide Draco in his arms, and know that always I would so.

Feeling the squeeze rhythmically inside Draco began to push against him, a few inches, enough to know that with each attack could rub prostate blonde, moaning every time the two it pressed it hard.

could not know how long they had so slowly enjoying the other, taking everything Draco's body betrayed him, and seeking to give the same back.

placing a hand on his chest, could feel the pounding heart crazy blonde against her palm, while the other was down to hold the wet erection, rubbing gentle circles with the tip, spreading fluid that was accumulating there.

-Harry-Draco sobbed, arching further if possible, by fear of the dark that their back was going to leave, letting out a whine to feel pushing against your hand and turn against his cock, his body all he wanted to transmit.

Accelerating the pace of his thrusts, only managed to gasp, seeing the blond cum on her palm, increasing pressure on his erection, squeezing up to snatch the body orgasm, biting hard Draco in the neck, muttering his name against his skin, while he ran inside.

Holding it against his chest, took away the tapes, keeping in the same position, without wishing to be separated even by deciding to move when Draco burst in uncomfortable moan.

Settling on the bed, pulling the blankets to cover themselves, Draco caught her in his arms, smiling tentatively relieved to see him smile back. A Pequena tired smile, but smile at the end of the day. Hugging, kissing him, whispering how sorry queríay sorry for what he had done.

"Okay," whispered Draco, separated a few millimeters, to observe directly in the face, making it clear he wanted to be understood. At the end served to you to know what he said, blushing.

"You're mine, you know? Squeezing muttered again, feeling quite at ease with the rhythmic beating of the heart of the blond fell asleep slowly.

~. ~


was not until a couple of hours later that heard a knock on the door of the apartment, and the desperate cries of Zabini in the hallway.

- Draco, I demand you give me back my balls!

~. End

0 comments:

Post a Comment