Saturday, January 29, 2011

How To Get Out Of Commercial Lease 2010

Hiatus ~ deja vu and recommendations

Ok, I'm scared to death ... happened to me several times deja vu, and who does not? Although mine go a little beyond what is comfortable. I dreamed impossible situations that do occur, I know the dialogue word for word in a conversation with my friends, even knowing what the lines that "touch me" to me. But this is much ... Reading the small

Drabble of [info] enchanted_jae , I knew every word was written in the fic, but not the first time it happens. Last time, I even to ask the person involved if not had plagiarized the story, because I already had read and was equal to what was supposed to read. when this person tells me no, that I had saved on your PC long ago and now I had found it and uploaded it was like O___o.

I like the idea of knowing the future in advance, but not with xD fics because they make me doubt what I read: /

What other great l [info] yunnmello has given me a small drabble of the challenge of angst fics, a Snape / Draco, called Disappointment , with a great idea while heartthrob, who love it .... moreover, as I said on twitter, I love the Snac, and there is plenty of that couple in English or English.

Finally, between now recommend infinite [info] hp_kinkfest because I read some fics and there are images that are to die for the good, as the art of [info] snatch_patch that can be found here (magic / Harry, NSFW) and seriously ... every two seconds I will be recommending or commenting on what you post on twitter. To say that I read Ginny / all, Lucius / Snape, Lucius / Harry, and darker and Masy.

Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment