1 -. I went to the second administrative review (is the second time I go to one, and frankly depressed me, especially considering that notes could have been excused, unless the teacher is not seemed: / the previous year relieved with red, but this year and c'est fini. at my school usually exempt without red and averaged over 5 (or more if the industry will require more), but seriously I was excited when the teacher said exempted with red and 5: (
2 -. On the previous point, girls who had promised meeting on 17, do not know if I can end ; or not: / the test is that day, so who knows ... maybe I can confirm on Monday it all: (
3 -.
LA PULENTÍSIMA ELEJOTERA BOARD TO CHILENSIS, girl!
will be in the top of the hill on 18 December. With pickled onions, beans with reins and wen pan with pork. Receive chicha, lemon and a cat surfing the becker. We promise your foot and talk about sex cueca gay
Want to go? Want to know more? Click onthe picture and join us!
So please click on the banner to confirm attendance with one of the organizers :)
4 -. Are already in place the new challenges of the 2 nd week in
5 - . In the end my schedule is only two more tests, God willing and I also threw in Adult Neuro. One-year and terror-management and
6 -. People! also wanted to know if someone will be interested in being my cheerleader fic for the Big Bang, HP. doubt already know that everything I do, and I lay down to die for all, so I need someone who is sincere, kind to tell me the mistakes and be able to push me and fill me with emails demanding more from me. I have already advanced nearly 15000 words and I've stuck through exams, but if offered and encourage me, I hope to have it ready soon:)
* it's dead *
0 comments:
Post a Comment