There are times, in which a series looking videos, find one you like and you look over and over again. The problem is when the video in question has a song and you find yourself humming goop loop, despite being a song that, by itself, or shitting listen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxxDg_wL-hs&feature=related
Yeah, well. To summarize, my reaction that is something like "aaaaawwwwwwwww, fucking super cute" I do not know
because I have not read anything in English Sherlock. It's a phenomenal series, the Anglo fandom already gone crazy with sherlock slash / john and john / sherlock.
I keep waiting for one of my favorite authors write something in English (yes, I know, there are thousands of stories in English, but not the same.)
series by chance, wandering delicious bookmark someone had a fic of Sherlock Holmes. As I loved the movie, I was, read, and is delighted. Especially with the detail to be set in modern times, but reading notes She realized that was based on a series, so I said "and, well, why not?"
an hour later the bitch was obscesionada series (which for more than just fucking her has 3 chapters. At least this first season)
Here are the reasons for Sherlock
1. Sherlock: Call me crazy, but since I saw him with that whip, whipping the poor corpse said fuck yeah! his monologue in which he explains to John as he knew it was ex-military, medical and that his sister had a drinking problem gave me a fangasm. Sounds like I'm a fictional whore, and it is true
2. The show: it's good. in GOOD plan. deductions are brilliant, not typical of "are you were in Turkey because you land on the cheek" but they deductions TRUE. I fully approve of music. The fact that so evident leave the sexual ambiguity of Sherlock deserves at least a three-squee! (This conversation in the restaurant kill me. No seriously). Adaptation the current epoch is formidable (now Sherlock and John. not Holmes and Watson) John returning from Afghanistan and his therapist told to write in a blog. etc. All new, yet admirably stuck to the canon.
3. John Watson : at first I did not like ... Jude Law had left the staff incredibly high. but the actor manages quite well. These are small gestures, such as when he rejects the invitation of Sherlock to eat because you have an appointment with Sarah, ( a date? "When two people who like eachother, go out and have fun? - I Thought That Was what i WAS suggesting-no you did not, at least i hope Not ). The character is great, and its interaction with sherlock is 5 stars. Far, what I like most is that John makes me laugh to Sherlock (stop giggling it's a crime scene !), No one else has done so far and in the context of the series is the character less time has to know
4. Mycroft: is the fucking master. and insinuations about the relationship between Sherlock and John are pure joy for me. his dialogues are hilarious Sherlock (Sherlock behaves as it is, a younger brother annoyed by the presence of his brother, alias: nemesis) sherlock and innuendo about their weight and diet earn me xD. Bonus to the character as one of the writers of the series.
5. Moriarty : the best kind of villain that may exist. the bad bad guy who skates as the key to anyone. has a mental disorder that is a delight to see
6. the slash : I will not say anything about it because if I write something about it, then it deserves a separate post. There is a LOT. This series is like a gold mine for slashfan. If you want to know, then go the series. Ostia Puta because the slash in this series OWN MI ALMA
0 comments:
Post a Comment