Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Going To The Bathroom To Much Mucous



Basically, this is a prologue.


Maybe it's unusual amount of first-person stories I've read lately, but I was wondering if I should not, but why not write my story

Not my history as a great or relevant fact in any cultural form, but as a memory. The only justification for a negative encounter, aside from the obvious effort that would mean, is the shadow of masochism that is drawn in prophecy Internal I later dive into the writings and looking for something that I have.

Did not I already do that?

Do not seek to immerse myself in fictional stories with amazing characters and invented the same way as an addict looking for the torpor of morphine? Total

, then I can always delete them. And for some reason there is almost paranoid fear that someone read what I write. I

Anakaren. If you dont like fuck you.

(or stop reading)


0 comments:

Post a Comment