going to report me jijiji.
First of all I'm happy if I got my membership of FBDfenix for LJ. THANKS!!
Well today I will tell you a little of what happens here in the city where I live (Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico):
Well if you live in Mexico, mainly in the Northeast, ie New Leon, Coahuila and Tamaulipas whip about a week ago Tropical Storm - Hurricane "Alex", fortunately here in Nuevo Laredo, do not spend a whole night full of rain, here there were no survivors or anything like that, thank God.
But the news that I will give the growing that is taking the "Rio Bravo" Here is a picture and a video:
That's how it is normally the left side is the Mexican side is Nuevo Laredo, for obvious reasons, the side left is the American side or Laredo, Texas.
This is another photograph taken from the International Bridge of the Americas, commonly known here as the Bridge 2 (He says so because it was her second bridge to be built here in Nuevo Laredo)
And this video was taken yesterday July 7, 2010, and shows the level that increased the water, but today July 8, 2010 the water is coming the floor of the Juarez-Lincoln International Bridge (Bridge 1).
July 8 And today looks like this:
And please if you have no way to help the states of Nuevo Leon in particular the city of Monterrey, Coahuila and Tamaulipas Please help, anything is good as long as it is in good condition and not expired. Help restore these states of this tragedy.
BYE.
0 comments:
Post a Comment