soniams @ 2010-07-05T23: 22:00
Well first of all let me introduce myself:
My name is Sonia, now I have 21 years old, I'm in college and studying Computer Systems Engineering, I'm half a semester in 8 more and I could engineer my degree as if God permits.
Well to be honest I am very new to this LJ of ¬ ¬ in fact not even knew existed, you might wonder how is someone studying ISC do not know about LJ?, because the answer is very simple: I honestly do not really like this issue of LJ, and much less I like the FaceBook, MetroFlog or anything for that matter (My respects to those who have them), because actually I like but the fact of dealing with people face to face and not a PC travez.
and opened this LJ because one of my biggest hobbies is reading manga, and then on the page where I read the mangas were offering a membership, and ps ask about it was (by the way, if you are reading this Kasy message, because I like Gradec with all my heart for giving me answered. THANKS!) and because honestly I've spent all afternoon finding ways to this issue (although I have a test tomorrow lol) of LJ to make it presentable and pleasing to the administrators of FBDfénix but in the course of creating this LJ I must admit it's nice to do this, and because I think I'm going to do that is fun lol.
Anyway, as I now speak to me a bit because as it could have realized much I love to read but my taste is a little more oriented towards the subject of vampires, I must admit I'm a hopeless romantic (NOTE : Never and I repeat NEVER fall in love with someone claiming to be his friend) but also to read romantic novels sleeves and also I'm a fan of fanfics and even that despite countless fanfics of different themes and genres I read only 3 topics: 1 .-
Sailor Moon. Since I was a child I was a big fan of Sailor Moon and even at my age I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm still a fan and will remain, so spend half my savings year to buy the series and I'm sorry, but I take a good scolding from my mom. jiji
2 .- Twilight .- I keep saying it's a good story despite the obsession of today, I have to admit that there are very good fanfic and not because they are on this subject, of course there are other that maybe the idea is good but not developed quite right.
3 .- .- Vampires obviously could not miss, I like the vampire genre that I think are fascinating beings, and they are very misunderstood, does not seem right to refer to them as monsters or fenomonenos by that simply do not exist how human monsters (I mean murderers, and that kind of people that hurt people) are judged by the "diet" that lead but they have such a diet that is what need to eat well as we need vegetables, fruits, cereals, meat, etc. However
ta, well I have another taste, but this has nothing to do with technology or anything like that, I mean I love to knit (currently only simple scarves yew hehe) actually if one day want one, nothing else contact me and we managed (non-commercial, or business or anything like that lol), do not you have you done? I personally find it very relaxing. Well
think broadly so am I, a pleasure and a pleasure meeting everyone. Tomorrow I'll tell you how I was in my review. Take care.
Bye. Ps
0 comments:
Post a Comment