Artist: Eddie SantiagoTracks:
Album name: Salsahits 2007
-
Loco Por Tu Amor
List of best fighters outside the UFC?
The UFC has most of the best talent from around the world, But theer is still great talent out there fighting not That for the UFC. I have made a list of just a few of the guys who I think are the best outside the UFC. Who do you think are some of the best fighters outside the UFC?
1. Fedor Emelianenko
2. Josh Barnett
3. Brett Rogers
4. Alistair
5. Antonio Silva
6. Renato Sobral
7. Gegard Mousasi
8. Jorge Santiago
9. Nick Diaz
10. Vitor Belfort
11. Melvin Manhoef
12. Cung Lee
13. Paulo Filho
14. Hayato Sakurai
15. Jake Shields
16. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
17. Joachim Hansen
18. Satoru Kitaoka
19. Shinya Aoki
20. Tatsuya Kawajiri
21. Eddie Alvarez
22. Takanori Gomi
I thinks thats about all of them. Let me know what you think are the best guys outside the UFC and if I maybe had someone on my list who shouldn't be there.
John--- Again these are just guys I could think of off the top of my head that I have seen fight before. I know I prolly missed a few or hell even maybe a bunch.
Nipplering Anderson--- By no means is my list any kind of rankings. I just numbered them to try and keep a count of how many guys i could think of.
And as for anyone commenting about the WEC, well I am only talking about fighters that fight in the weight classes that the UFC has.
Oh yeah and also yes Big Nog is in the UFC but Lil Nog is not.
Jinglehimer and tank show---- I like the list of other guys u came up with, but i only have one arguement with both of your list. You both have Arlovski and tank you also have Sylvia???? I hate to say it both both of those guys are done and especially Sylvia. When you get knocked out by Old Man Mercer you know your career is over. And Arlovski just isn't the same fighter anymore that he was when he was a title holder in the UFC.
0 comments:
Post a Comment