the truth is I've tried (content), but if you write here on the chapters of supernatural going to give me more peace of mind and lets me sleep better as well, it
5x06
the brothers have returned. is more than enough to say, he missed. Dean begins to have that playful air of previous seasons (which pubic hair in his hand ... no seriously, this series is going to kill me one day)
but what I liked most, the scene that I had see again, is when talking to sam cas
at last!
course, I would have liked it to be more friendly, but if so it would not have been so intense. CAS is annoying, and Sam has the face of wanting
affixed to the wall but the best, THE BEST
was dean
is curious, since it is the scene where sam and interact cas TRUTH, and I was more aware of Dean's face.
is as if he were returned yet again.
before sam was arguing with his father. is now discussing with Castiel
sam dean tries not to intervene when it does is to find a point of RECONCILIATION. when the conversation was getting more tense, knocks on the arm of her brother, gets in the way and look for an intersection where both have a little reason.
is adorable.
if anyone else (except bobby, perhaps) dean would not hesitate to stop the discussion in favor of his brother, it's worth, sam the shit, but do not mess with my brother. however, Castiel ... does not. not do it because hey, stop arguing ok? We agree
dean does not want to side with either, because both are important and I think that's what touches me most of the chapter. poor dean, always being in the middle of the two people more important for the (bypassing bobby but bobby is so god does not make sense to be against the xD)
(I have a suspicion that they found some reason to them. is, does , may not have killed them people themselves "good" for q could not risk the consequences of leaving them with life? eg Maddison).
- cas also face when I was about to stab the boy was pure pain and doubt, so it is clear that the matter not to many thanks to angel-
independent
encontron aggressive as Sam and Castiel, I'm glad that interact. is the first step, airar a bit what you think each one for later, maybe, get along. I love to see the expression of cas and sam dean if they become friends. I like to think that Dean would be happy, something like when your dad and hugged sam.
other hand, I get the feeling that some of the anger of Castiel, is because they feel guilty. has stirred all those feelings, Sam's fault, blame him. I think Castiel is so upset with sam as he is with himself. Now, in regard to acting misha has left me spellbound, I mean, that "You Did not" was said, gravely and with fairly moderate volume, but contained a rage ... seriously, I'm impressed. I felt as if she had screamed but no enrealidad. as if in spite of being just talking, you could smell the storm in the air and at any time burst into rage, all this without a single sudden movement, because even when up from the chair it did so more slowly than fast
honorable mention to the scene where the little (adorable by the way) dean asks "Was I your friend?" and Dean replies "him? ... NO" for the child can let q paraplegic with a flutter of eyelashes. Dean was an incredible gesture (as with sam test if the electric gizmo that had been left roasting people xD).
and of course "look, truth is ... I is kinda ... (...) I buddy of mine is a good guy "I could not want more to Dean (and Sam ... well, it's Sammy, I make it impossible not to love and less with the air tortured soul who seeks to do good).
0 comments:
Post a Comment