Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blepharitis And Olive Oil

tomorrow another day, but real


had to study but it did not matter. actually yes, but not the same. number could not even all outstanding issues, but preferred to read, fill the videos, now write, using the self

I

no third person to be more easy and impersonal, without subtext or pictures, I channel-open imbued with the soul of what is called supernatural and Winchester j2

filled jared and jensen, sam and dean of samydean of jaredjensen of videos full of smiles and shining eyes and the feeling at last that long ago did not feel that you inflate your chest and your adrenaline shoots up to the fingertips for just a simple kiss, a roze. no fuck still, hopefully, with burning desire, burning, but devour you like, why is that emotion in the waiting that enforces

finish powder is the breath of another in the dark, looking for the angle to kissing but it is to stop reading to be there, feel it, love it

really do not know if I've written, because I like supernatural, they do not know if I wrote it really is like a painkiller
know ? out of medicine, university or anything, time stops and I'm just feeling. and when you enter the frenzy of studies sometimes I forget a little something good feel

least

to feel something good

most of the time no, but on occasion, but very few. not to remember them anyway

want a little of this, I can not docificarlo, is a drug that manipulates me completely, if you can not, the only way is abstinence, zero control I'm

running out of cigarettes and I'm writing when I should be sleeping

not matter now, right now I want to read no matter


tomorrow is another day not like today or yesterday

but as real life

0 comments:

Post a Comment